Notice to all gardeners, large and small . . . (the garden, not the actual gardeners).
I will be implementing a seed swap this coming winter. It will be open to all bloggers who wish to participate in trading seeds from their garden.
It does not matter if you have a neat and tidy garden or if you just like to watch things grow, all vegetables, herbs, and flowers will be included.
If you'd like to join in, start drying and labeling your favorite seeds. I'm thinking batches of 20 seeds would be good. That way folks who just have a few can participate also. What do you think?
Until then, keep waterin' . . .
2 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! I wonder if these bluebell things I love will grow elsewhere. I'm sure the sunflowers will!
I think this is a FABULOUS idea---I'm not sure how many (kinds/etc) I'll have, but I would love to join in this. I will do some research on drying my flowers/herbs/vegie seeds. :)
Post a Comment