Friday, July 20, 2012

Four favorite letters . . . S-A-L-E

Connecting Threads is having their annual thread sale . . . along with many other items.  

 I just placed my order, but was sure to leave some for you guys.


Yes, I've been sewing a little.  One patch, on point, using 2-1/2" squares with left over muslin.  Any odd muslin that needs cutting up.




Of course, most of the time I'm chasing these wee furry critters.  Sure beats working out in a gym.


Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

4 comments:

Mayleen said...

I love your one patch quilt. How large are you going to make it?

~Joan said...

Look at YOU--sewing!!

Your quilt top looks great. Such a cute bunny ;)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That is going to make a fantastic quilt! I love scrappy quilts that make use of all of those little bits that are left. :) I LOVE the pic of Dolly at the top. :)

Melanie said...

Love the quilt you are piecing... This is the summer for squares...Beautiful bunny pics...Do they come when you call them?