Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Phone solicitor suggestions.
I was visiting my neighbor when she received a call from The Nielsen Ratings group. Even though she is on "the list" not to receive such calls, she gets them anyway.
Upon seeing her frustration, I suggested the following . . .
When a solicitor calls, kindly request the person's name, company name and address.
Explain that they have just interrupted you while you were working. Since they interrupted your work, you were going to have to bill them for your time.
They get paid to talk to you so you have to get paid to talk to them.
It's only fair.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE It! We're on the Do Not Call list also but now there are so many exceptions that it's almost worthless.
What a great suggestion! I also have been "bothered" more than I should be after adding myself to the "no call" list.
I'm going to give that a try! Hugs, Finn
Post a Comment