Friday, June 22, 2012
Farm Bulletin
Purple pepper, not picked by Peter, but plant bought at Mennonite market in May. Doing well.
Lasagna garden / 'tater patch, thriving in store bought dirt.
Giant pumpkin seed sprouting. I planted a couple hundred pumpkin seeds in the south 40. Some from bought seed and some from pumpkins bought last year. Not many are actually coming up though.
Zinnia patch.
Sunflower patch is not sprouting much. Purchased a few more seeds to be planted soon.
My South 40. Soon to be as high as an elephant's eye.
The Buns, growing like weeds themselves. Nikell is hiding under the blue lid in the shade. This is temporary bun housing at it's cheapest, but only until I get the condo built.
Basil seeds planted in March, finally starting to take off. Why something is eating it is beyond me. And I hate to put any deterrent chemicals on it. Any suggestions?
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
everything is looking scrumptious! well not the bunnies, they are just cute ;-)
That purple pepper is so pretty! Look how big the buns are getting...my goodness.
Great Pepper... never ate a purple one.....That bunny looks too interested in your plants...better watch him....
A pepper already! I am jealous.
Love that purple pepper and your jungle bunny!
Post a Comment