However, if they had arrived with a cure for detrimental cough and congestion, I gladly would have changed planets.
Thank you, by the way, for stopping by to check up on me. I'm finally starting to feel the results of lots of juice, rest, and meds.
I did some restful sewing too.

This was being quilted right before I moved 2 years ago.

I finished working on the borders and now it's ready for binding.

Dolly is patiently waiting for her mom to get better so we can get back to walking in the park. She really is a very good pup.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
7 comments:
Good to see you blogging and quilting again! Dolly's eyes are so expressive in that photo.
what a cute pooch. what kind of dog? st bernard mix?
Your quilt looks great...Dolly looks very patient...hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hope you feel better soon. That does look like comforting quilting.
glad to hear you are on the mend, love the colors in that quilt!
Great quilt. Cute Dolly. Glad you are feel a bit better. It took me a while to kick the cough. Take care of yourself and Dolly.
Glad you are feeling better. The quilt goes great in that room.
Post a Comment