Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Sunday, January 8, 2012
After raiding a friend's fabric stash,
I spent the weekend, washing, starching, ironing and trimming up a LOT of fabric.
In preparation for finishing borders and backing on the 6 new QOV tops, along with 3 others I found hanging in the closet.
If you recognize and can date this piece, you win today's prize. It's from the Christopher Columbus anniversary series. I decided it was high time it left my sewing room and moved onward.
Santa brought Dolly this giant rawhide for Christmas. She was quite intimated by it until I sawed it in half with a hacksaw. Now it's half gone. (Thanks for the tip Kelli and Buster).
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You 'found' three quilts habging in the closet? That's my kind of quilter! Why finish a quilt when you can start another! THe Chris Columbus fabric is defintely good to go!
I love that Christopher Columbus 1492 fabric but sorry I can't date it when it came out on the market, thats what your asking right ?
oh Dolly looks sad she can't just eat that bone
great tip I wouldn't have thought about doing that.
Kathie
Post a Comment