Friday, November 5, 2010

Dolly carves her own pumpkin!!!

On sale for just 50 cents each, I brought home 3 lovely pumpkins last night. Another bushel of leaves was swept from the porch and I proudly placed each golden orb; a lovely compliment to the newly painted front steps.

Pride goeth before a fall. . . . and a rambuctious pup.

She looks remorseful doesn't she!

Call out the local possum club, they're going to have a feast tonight.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

7 comments:

Carol said...

She does look remorseful! She really, really does! OMG, she had so much fun!

~Joan said...

You seem to take this all in stride! I'd be crazy.

I did LOL at your title and ensuing pictures though.

~Joan

Jeanne said...

LOL. I'm sure to a dog's eye, the pumpkins are gorgeous. Thanks for the smile as I head to bed.

Jennifer said...

Just found your blog.....what a beautiful place you live! Perhaps you could train Dolly for next Halloween to carve instead of chomping? *grin*

Quilts And Pieces said...

Wow, Dolly carves better than me!

Floss said...

At least the price was OK, cheaper than some dog toys.

Finn said...

Quite the amazing amount of chomping done on those...LOL She's one talented pup! Lets just hope she doesn't decide to bring you animal parts, or maybe a whole deer!
I had a Holstein cat once named Charlie. He was fond of bringing home treasures, like live baby rabbits and once a live mink!! Luckily the rabbits could be released in our garden with Charlie tucked in the house. The mink was another story totally! that one bit the dust.
Quite a gal, that Dolly...LOL Hugs, Finn