Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Festival at the Folk School

Becky and Biddy, painted gourds.

David Goldhagen glass.

Wool hooked rugs with dyed wool for sale.

Clay bird houses with lovely leaf imprints.

Brightly hand-painted items with intricate floral designs.

We went . . . we saw . . . we walked . . . and walked . . . and I caught the flu bug. Somewhere.

Surely it wasn't in any of the bags I brought home, I would have noticed.

Ugga, being sick is no fun. So I promise to stay home and not share it with any of you!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the wool rugs. HOpe you feel better real soon. Chicken noodle soup....

Elaine Adair said...

Oh Crud - I'm so sorry! Was wondering what you'd been up to. Feel better soon! Weather is too nice these days to be indoors. 8-((

Quilts And Pieces said...

Other than the flu what fun it looks. Those gord chickens are hysterical!

Carol said...

Oh darn! The crud is just no fun! Dolly will take care of you!