Saturday, September 25, 2010

But MOOOOOOOM,


I wanna paint too!

Somebody has been getting into a great deal of mischief lately. The latest episode involved carting off the neighbor's brand new leather boots, which they innocently left on the front porch . . . . . not knowing there was a shoe bandit in the vicinity.

If I mentioned everything she's gotten into lately, she could have her own comic strip!

The title would of course be, "Here Comes Trouble!"

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Just look at that sweet face! How could she cause any trouble? No one should leave boots out for her because she knows cold weather is coming!

Carol said...

OMG never a dull moment at your house...you will certainly never be bored...she is so darn cute!

Floss said...

Not me, that must be another puppy, I'm too cute to be trouble.

Lori said...

OHGosh! I hope you got the boots away before any damage!!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Yeah but how could you stay mad at such a sweet face? When I was little the neighbors across the street had 4 St Barnards - our house was classic New England Inn style with the big wrap around veranda - those dogs liked nothing better than looking into our windows and slobbering all over them - and my Mom liked clean windows! Ha, it was a battle for the Windex bottle to keep up! Cheers! Evelyn