Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Since I'm not the Jolly Green Giant

About 15 feet is as high as I'm able to paint on the step ladder. And believe me, that's high enough!

The trim is started and I'm very pleased I chose a complimentary color.

Dolly isn't bored by the whole color concept, she's tired. We just finished our big walk around the block. And it was wonderfully cool this morning.
Here comes Fall!

8 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

The house looks great! Isn't it wonderful to be able to go out and walk again....

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You are very ambitious! House looks great and Dolly looks exhausted! She's adorable.

~Joan said...

Is anyone else helping you paint? How WILL you do that top level? We painted our house on the outside this year. I paid two college guys from our church to do everything on the top floor. I didn't want to risk life and limb (well, mine anyway).

It looks fabulous.

~Joan

Elaine Adair said...

When you first showed photos of your home, it was not apparent it could use paint. Now that you've done it, it sure is an improvement!

How are you going to do the tall part?

Carol said...

San the house looks fantastic...great colors...Sweet Dolly girl!

antique quilter said...

the house looks wonderful, now how will you get to the top???
I bet Dolly is going to love the snow!

Julie in the Barn said...

You are braver than I. My limit is the 3rd step on any ladder. So how will you reach the top part? It's sure looking great!

Pam said...

You are doing such a fabulous job of it San.... you certainly are working hard and it looks great. So... how are you going to get that top part finished?