Friday, June 11, 2010

Reinventing the peanut butter "cookie"



Since Dolly is far too thin, Skippy extra chunky is perfect for a mid day treat. And spread over a crunchy dog biscuit, even better.

Of course, since she really doesn't like these biscuits, she only ate the peanut butter. Maybe if I soaked them in beef broth, hmmmm.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

6 comments:

QuilterPattiO said...

I think Dolly is just the most beautiful dog. She going to love you more than you know. I think if I had seen her first I would have taken her home even though my 2 westies would be jealous. PattiO

YankeeQuilter said...

I used to use peanut butter to trick Mac into taking his meds...he has figured it out though and now just licks the pills clean!

Carol said...

You're going to have to start buying peanut butter by the case...LOL!

pwl said...

Dolly is so adorable! She's lucky to have you as her new mom.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh too funny! Chloe will eat any kind of food! Dolly is just too cute!

Pam said...

Maybe Dolly would like some home baked special peanut butter dog cookies?? Look at that face....who could resist!