I had a feeling these were from the Lancaster museum. We visited it a couple years ago.
oh soooo beautifulI want to run out and buy solids and start sewingjust beautifuldid you stand there in awe of the quilts?LOVE that zig zag borderdid they have an exhibit book of the quilts?kathie
Where were these photos taken? THey look a lot like the quilt museum in Lancaster. We were there last spring.
Love these quilts. I have the urge to dig out my amish quilts again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I had a feeling these were from the Lancaster museum. We visited it a couple years ago.
oh soooo beautiful
I want to run out and buy solids and start sewing
just beautiful
did you stand there in awe of the quilts?
LOVE that zig zag border
did they have an exhibit book of the quilts?
kathie
Where were these photos taken? THey look a lot like the quilt museum in Lancaster. We were there last spring.
Love these quilts. I have the urge to dig out my amish quilts again!
Post a Comment