Monday, March 9, 2009

It's March already

Ohhhh yes, I'm still here. I've been pretty busy though and there's very little sewing going on right now.

For those who love applique, do stop by and visit Dorothy our neighbor in Canada. She has some exceptionally lovely patterns.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

(photo compliments of the Quilt Study Center)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya here!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Sometimes we stitch together fabric and sometimes we just need to stitch together other pieces of our lives. May all of your stitches be true and all the right corners fit together perfectly.

*karendianne. said...

What a treat to see you pop up. I almost tripped out. ;)

Dorothy said...

Hi Gypsy,
I just discovered your blog after noticing all the traffic on my blog coming from yours! Thankyou so much for your kind words. I've been reading your earlier posts and am so sorry for your loss. I am in a similar situation right now caring for my Mom who has Congestive Heart Failure with other complications.
I hope you will feel like getting back to your stitching soon. I'll be back for a visit.

YankeeQuilter said...

That quilt just takes my breath away...so beautiful. A few years ago I bought the Samuel Williams Quilt Pattern Box set. It is a Baltimore Album from the Baltimore Museum of Art. someday.....

Pam said...

Hi San

Good to see you blog again. I am sure you are very busy and hopefully you will get time to get a little stitching in soon.

Mary Johnson said...

I was thinking of you this week when I quilted the 2nd QOV top. Just one more to do and after binding will get them to Alycia before her deadline.