Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"There's no place like home!" ~ Dorothy

A heartfelt thank you goes out to all of you who offered support and prayers to both myself and my family.

The quilt pictured (compliments of the Quilt Study Center) literally represents how I feel 'bout now, and I believe a blogging break is in order. I know you'll understand.

So until then, keep stitchin' . . .

14 comments:

*karendianne. said...

My heart goes out to you. Welcome home and definitely ~ take a break.

Paula said...

Don't worry, we'll be here when you're ready to start blogging again. Sometimes, taking a break is the best thing in the world.

Carol said...

I'm sending you tons and tons of good thoughts...glad you're home. Take that break...you need it!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Hang in there....a lot of people out here are still praying for you and your family!
Regina

YankeeQuilter said...

Take care of yourself...blogdom will be here when you get back.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Blessings during a challenging time of change and renewal.

Quilts And Pieces said...

I was just thinking of you tonight before I checked your blog. Was going to email you to see if you were ok. Glad to know your home safe. Enjoy your break.

Finn said...

Sending lots of hugs and understanding in time of fragmentation. You've been moved to the outer circle of the family now, with the passage of parents. It takes a bit of getting used to.
But the pieces will come together, just as they do with quilts.Be gentle with yourself. Big hugs, Finn

Purple Pam said...

My prayers go out to you and yours. Take care of yourself during this time of emotional upheaval. We will be waiting for you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Are you doing ok now that you've been back home for a bit? I'm sorry....and know how the feeling as you know. Mary

Lynn E said...

Hugs & prayers for your family

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Just wanted to send you a virtual hug today! Hope things are settling down a bit for you. Rest when you can.
Regina

Kim said...

I've been thinking of you- hope you are doing better.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Just checking in, dear. Hoping you're finding quietness and some comfort.
You're in my thoughts...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE