Saturday, December 20, 2008

The wonders of technology

Did you know that you can watch quilt-related videos via the Int'l Quilt Study center simply by clicking on the preferred title at Podcast.

I am continually amazed at the wonders the internet brings to us. Wasn't it just a few years ago we would mark our calendars in anticipation of a special guild lecture, show, or book release. Now with the click of a button, these can be viewed on the internet. I can only imagine what will come next.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

(photo compliments of Quilt Study Center)

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh man! I LOVE this eagle quilt! Oh if I only had the patience to make one!

antique quilter said...

I love this eagle quilt
wow!
just beautiful
would love to reproduce this someday.
Kathie

Tonya Ricucci said...

i had no idea those podcasts were available. I'm going to have to give them a watch next year.