I have been busy cutting my scraps into strips. Every few minute I get I cut a few more. I am storing them in a big plastic bucket just like that one. Good system!
Hey San, what a lovely cozy, peaceful looking place to sew. And what fun!! I have been trimming scraps into sizes and it occurred to me the neat thing about the MAM blocks is NO pre-cutting!! Just use "as is"...what a grand idea that is!!! Have fun playing in your scraps. Hugs, Finn
I have many of Mile a Minute blocks waiting to become a quilt. The ladies in my quilt guild made them one day at a sewing playdate. I need to get them sewn into a quilt and get it done for Community Quilts. They are so addictive, yes?
10 comments:
I use the plastic buckets also for fabric storage, they work wonderfully. Have fun with your string project, looks like a lot of fun.
My sewing room is looking like that, but I don't have any sewing to show for it.
I have been busy cutting my scraps into strips. Every few minute I get I cut a few more. I am storing them in a big plastic bucket just like that one. Good system!
Have fun quilting all weekend!
You are so right. I don't start on mile-a-minute blocks unless I have time to make dozens of them. It's impossible to stop.
Lays potato chips - LOL, at least these don't leave that greasy film on your fingers. Have fun!
Cyclone? Nope! Looks a bit like how I imagine Heaven! Looks like you're having a lot of fun!
Do yo know the movers called my bin a scraps "trash!" The nerve!!!
Hey San, what a lovely cozy, peaceful looking place to sew. And what fun!! I have been trimming scraps into sizes and it occurred to me the neat thing about the MAM blocks is NO pre-cutting!! Just use "as is"...what a grand idea that is!!! Have fun playing in your scraps. Hugs, Finn
I have many of Mile a Minute blocks waiting to become a quilt. The ladies in my quilt guild made them one day at a sewing playdate. I need to get them sewn into a quilt and get it done for Community Quilts. They are so addictive, yes?
I love mam blocks, even better if only they would make a dent in my scrap pile.
Post a Comment