I've picked up a nasty germ known as bronchitis. My Christmas cheer has turned into a Christmas cough so unfortunately, all remaining packages will be late, no cards will be mailed, and all downstairs sewing is certainly on hold.The good news is it's not essential that I go anywhere. Luckily I can still rest and work at the same time so long as I have juice and cough syrup.
If you have the winter bug, please stay home and rest also.
(photo compliments of the Quilt Study Center)
10 comments:
Bah humbug on that nasty germ!! I'm staying warm, hope you are too. Feel better soon, hugs for you and Bonnie, Finn
Oh Boo! Feel better soon...rest and stay warm.
You must of picked up a bug from hauling all that wood.
Take care of that cough, I glad you don't have to go out.
God Bless & Merry Christmas
I hope you feel better quickly...take care!
Ughhhh! Winter germs! Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!
Sure hope that you feel better soon; definetely stay warm, cozy and full of fluids.
I am so sorry to hear you are sick! There is nothing worse than being sick over Christmas - all those things that you want to do - you now feel to bad to do them. I hope you get better very quickly. Take care and rest.
Oh, I'm so sorry, dear San !
Please take care, stay warm, drink a lot of fluids, and REST as much as you can (who cares about chores, etc... the most important is YOU!)
GET WELL SOON, dear !
(((HUGS))) & smiles fromme to you
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE :>)
How miserable! Hope you feel better soon.
feel better. I only got sore throat and fever so I'm not baking today :(
But the kiddies are off of school so I'm delegating it to them. What an awesome quilt you're showing us today.
Post a Comment