What fun this one is! Love the solids. Looks like a lot of seams to me, but it sure will inhance any wall or bed! Congrats on the finishes also! Hugs, Finn
fabulous, I love this one.
I vote black to frame the colors...or wait, what color is the crayola crayons box???? Looks wonderful!
Absolutely fabulous! It looks wonderful, any color would make a great border with this beauty!
Lookin' good!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What fun this one is! Love the solids. Looks like a lot of seams to me, but it sure will inhance any wall or bed! Congrats on the finishes also! Hugs, Finn
fabulous, I love this one.
I vote black to frame the colors...or wait, what color is the crayola crayons box???? Looks wonderful!
Absolutely fabulous! It looks wonderful, any color would make a great border with this beauty!
Lookin' good!!
Post a Comment