Do you remember last year when Patti shared with us that wonderful tutorial on Crumb Chaos Blocks or Mile-A-Minute blocks? I was very impressed with her ability to use up so many of her crumbs. Then back in May, Lynn shared with us a wonderfully simple layout that really inspired me.
This is what happens when you try to clean up a project box. Too many need pieces and parts. Finally, I managed to focus on just one project tonight. 
Ater much pressing, folding, sorting and sewing, another QOV top comes together. This one is bright, cheerful, and just the right size for napping.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
3 comments:
I love it. I have done a couple of quilts using that tutorial. It's a great way to use up scraps and the result is always interesting.
Like the layout of this quilt...almost a crumby-fourpatch! I feel like I should be able to see letters in those blocks...maybe my eyes aren't better?!
Wowwwwww I like the black and gray quilt on the left and the one with yet more Amish colors, wow!
Post a Comment