Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crossing the finish line . . .

. . .and winning the gold! Even though it's small, it's quilted, bound, and washed. Hallelujah! I finally finished SOMETHING.

What medal have you achieved this week?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

10 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely...a gold medal for you...done completely and even washed! Great job!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on a finish! I had one last night as well...pictures later!

Anonymous said...

What a great finish. No finishes for me this week yet.

Melanie said...

Definitely a gold medal for you--- beautiful quilt. Striking color grouping. Me-- I get a medal for peace-maker and having nothing to do with quilting. I'm just keeping my daughter and husband from killing each other. Both just a like, both nervoucs about her going away to school. Both nervous about the unknown....they just don't know how to show it....

Anonymous said...

The colors are stunning!

Knot Garden said...

I love this one. The colours and the lovely sharp stars are just beautiful.

Paula, the quilter said...

That quilt is a beauty and congratulations are definitely in order. I did no quilting but did finish 2 blouses for auntie. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

It might be small but very effective! I've tried to keep busy and do a bit of sewing. I'm stitching some wool on Jo Morton Quilts.

Meike The Dutchlady said...

I love your little quilt it's beautiful. I had a finish today too.

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, that is lovely, so strong!