. . to say hello. Mom's been kinda busy lately. She says not to worry though, as she'll have some new quilt pictures real soon. Meanwhile I'll just rest here enjoying the sunset and summer breezes.
I found you on Quilt Bloggers list. Before I even read your profile, I could tell you were from Western NC. (the window views and the stone fireplace) We live in Western NC for 6 years with my husband's job. LOVE THAT PLACE! I've enjoyed reading through your blog... yours will be a daily read for me.
6 comments:
It looks like you have have a nice spot to spend the afternoon!!
Make sure you let mom know that we are thinking of her :)))
Enjoy your summer....
Hi there, Happy Dog!
Such a beautiful dog ! THANKS for the good news, can't wait seeing what you're making... ;>)
XOXOXOXOXOXOO
NADINE
I'm so glad you're having a good day Bonnie...tell mom Hi for me!
I found you on Quilt Bloggers list. Before I even read your profile, I could tell you were from Western NC. (the window views and the stone fireplace) We live in Western NC for 6 years with my husband's job. LOVE THAT PLACE! I've enjoyed reading through your blog... yours will be a daily read for me.
Post a Comment