Do you remember show and tell? Picture this . . . Mrs. Kleinfelder's second grade class. There's a shoebox under your chair stuffed with grass and Henry the Frog waiting patiently. You keep checking on him to make sure he's safe. The anticipation builds. Finally, it's your turn to share. But where's Henry . . . well, they're still looking.

And as with Henry, I'm having so much fun with these blocks that I couldn't wait to share. But luckily, they cannot hop away. . .
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
7 comments:
Nice, I see paterns within the pattern there. Lovely cozy warm colours too.
Oh golly these are TOO CUTE, right up my alley! Totally LeeHaven, totally Karen. Wayyy fun.
I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it...it just looks old, like our great grandmothers would have done with their scraps. The very best quilts. Bits of everything we've done. Good Memories.
Hey Gypsy! I just cut this pattern out from Fons and Porter to do myself in turquoise, blue, green and white homespuns. It's gorgeous! I'm in NC too
Such a great scrap quilt. Did you do nine patches from bits and pieces like with leaders and enders? Can't wait to see the rest of it. Love the sewing room pix. Looks like you are a busy sewer.
Oh very, very, fun! I love them!
oh love it, it looks so old timey and patchy ;) I tagged you for a meme if youre interested. xoxo melzie
Post a Comment