Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Yup, it's still cold here.

 The temperature is 21, but the wind chill feels much colder.
 Poor birds, everyone is hungry today.


 There's less than one inch of snow; however, under it is ice.  Very dangerous for a town which only salts the main 4-lane road. 
Thankfully, I'm off from work today and tomorrow.  Which means I can sew a test project.  We'll be sharing the directions later. 

Dolly and I just had a big walk out to the main road.  The 2 ponds have ice on them, very unusual for this area.

Please drive safely if you're out in the wintry mix.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Lou Brackett said...

Pretty red-bellied woodpecker in your first photo!

Quilttiger said...

The birdies are thanking you !

Jennie in GA said...

The news said last night that Newnan has the heaviest snowfall. We had about 3-4”. Beautiful, but now I am ready for it to go away. Your woodpecker is a handsome fella. Can’t wait to see your new project. Stay warm.