Friday, May 26, 2017

No doubt you've heard the story about,

The little ol' quilter who lived in a shoe, she had so many baggie projects she didn't know what to do!

It's a biography by the way.
 This is the first box I tackled.  The hardest part will be the 3 bags of triangle pieces, all different sizes.  What to do?  Any suggestions?
Tonight I opened this one, which, I'm afraid, is going to take awhile.

Up on the design wall, this represents one empty baggie, 144 hourglass squares begun about 9 years ago.  Behind it are 2 more smaller quilt tops in the works.  That's 3 empty baggies in one week, yippee.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Mayleen said...

I like your hourglass project! I have a shelf of "baggie projects" which need to be dealt with and there's probably more "baggies" waiting to appear on the shelf.

Quilttiger said...

I love what you are doing and creating functional art!