Saturday, April 8, 2017

From 2009 to 2017, that's only 8 years right?

Not bad considering.
Lori at Humble Quilts Blog kindly offered this pattern; however, I used 2" squares and adjusted everything else accordingly.
Need to do a quick label which also gives credit to Lori of course.
Spring is drifting in on us slowly.  The big question is do I start Spring cleaning before or after the pollen comes?  Always a conundrum.  Since my middle name is procrastination, I do believe I'll finish a few more quilts first.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks beautiful. I always have to look really hard to figure out the pattern when I see diagonals like this. I remember seeing Lori's pattern when I was looking at her quilts on pinterest. One of these days maybe I'll make this -- either large or small.

Quilttiger said...

Do finish a few more quilts....if you clean before the pollen arrives, you will have to clean again after the pollen stops. Why clean twice when once is good? Love the quilt!

Carolyn said...

I wait until after pollen season...the pollen is so thick around here that it just isn't worth doing and of course, I can't resist opening the windows as soon as the weather warms! Love the cheddar quilt. I wish I had done that quilt along!