Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday musings

Small windows of sewing time allow me to work on the green/yellow blocks.
Then I discovered this bin of units of 6.  What were these for?  I have no idea.  A border for something probably.  Now that my photographic memory is out of film, I really do need to write myself notes.

An idea from pinterest popped up, and I came up with this.  Just an idea, still deciding.  However, it sure would use up a LOT of 2" squares.  A goal of mine for 2017.
That's the beauty of winter. Time to play around with ideas while the garden sleeps.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

Mama Joan said...

I just pinned a quilt that uses a 6-patch like you have shown. I will try to get it to you. Look on my Pinterest board for Quilts ~ Pictures/Patterns for one called 'joy in the Morning". It is near the top, maybe the 5th or 6th one. You have the makings right here!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Bwahh haa ha - your photographic memory is out of film? I am totally with yo on that one!!! Love what you have started!

Tom said...

Little pieces make BIG things!

Jennie in GA said...

Oh, I really like that!!!