This idea was inspired by a left over section of an old project.
It hung on the design wall until I could get to it. As you know, the holidays were excessively busy this year.
The green 2" strips residing in my closet have been waiting awhile to be cut into squares. As have the yellows. For some reason I find yellows difficult to collect.
Do you recognize the bright yellow stripe from the 1970s
Have you been looking for a good book to listen to? Then I recommend this one.
A very slow pace, good for a frosty winter day while sewing. If you're a long-time reader, you'll recognize some of the characters. Slow books often bore me, but I really enjoyed this one.
You'll recognize these characters also. All in new homes now. I still miss them.
Temps are dipping down into the 20s tonight with a chance of snow this coming weekend. It's time to find some new books. If you listen to Overdrive Downloadable Books, do you have any recommendations?
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


4 comments:
...everything in due time!
Your pictures are perfect for today....cozy quilt ideas, soft bunnies and books! It is 8 degrees right now, 6:22 am RMT. Love your yellow and green blocs....
Snow! And we have a heatwave! I would enjoy a little of your snow just now.
I don't recognize the stripe, but I do recognize all three prints below it. Hope you survived the snow and ice without losing power!
Post a Comment