Except for today, we've been experiencing typical gray, drizzly, dreary, winter weather.
Curl up with a book and take a nap weather. Know what I mean?
So after putting away Xmas, I brought out the BIG guns. Color!
High-energy color.
Stop in your tracks and soak it in color.
Quilts make a house a home, don't you think?
We're almost ready for company. And curling up with a good book to take a nap.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
6 comments:
Ooh, I am drooling over every single one of these gorgeous quilts! They make me happy just looking at them!
I love all of your color spread out through the house. Yes, quilts make a house a home!
Woohoo, I could just stare at the first quilt for hours! Your eye drooling quilts adds a lot of atmosphere and serenity to your home...I am jealous!
I absolutely love your Winter Quilt House!
Books and quilts! What could be better?
You know how to add colour and mood to your home. Just lovely.
I like the first one best.
Post a Comment