If there's still steam in your engine, I have some chores that need attention. Fantastic job, girl. Maw
Love that shade of blue! The rocker looks lovely on your deck.
Love the colors! Can I come sit a spell?
What a lovely chair to enjoy the setting sun, and think about the job well done in the restoration of this wonderful chair. Looks great!
how well does your rocker rock? I have a pretty yellow adirondirack one similar, but it seems to "stick" halfway through the rock...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If there's still steam in your engine, I have some chores that need attention. Fantastic job, girl. Maw
Love that shade of blue! The rocker looks lovely on your deck.
Love the colors! Can I come sit a spell?
What a lovely chair to enjoy the setting sun, and think about the job well done in the restoration of this wonderful chair. Looks great!
how well does your rocker rock? I have a pretty yellow adirondirack one similar, but it seems to "stick" halfway through the rock...
Post a Comment