Here they are . . .
the changing of the leaves.
My lettuce leaf basil is ready to pick.
Another idea for fall is percolating.
The block is trimmed with this ruler, which has been around for a loooong time. It's dated 1989 and works just as well as any other I've seen.
Recent night time temps in the 60s have made us feel quite frosty lately. Sadly, we're going back up to 91 this week.
And last, but certainly not least . . . if you're looking for an adventure story, check out any one of Clive Cussler's books. I love them all. They're a cross between Agent 007 and Jacques Costeau. You'll often encounter a high-speed boat chase, a near helicopter mishap, nefarious criminals with secret weapons, multiple explosions, and what I love most about Mr. Cussler's books, his female characters always command respect. See if they are downloadable via your library's web site and overdrive.com.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:
I love Clive Cussler...his books are always a good time! Love the pineapple block. That's on my someday list. We've had some lovely weather this week, it's been nice having the windows open, sleeping to the chirp of the crickets, the owls hooting in the trees. Sadly, the windows will close Friday morning, if not tomorrow night as the humidity rolls back in. I can't tolerate it anymore, for me humidity equals increased pain. I certainly don't want that!
Happy Stitching!
Night time temps here have been between 52 and 58. Tonight is forecasted to be 48. We woke up to a dusting of snow on the higher peaks. I recently rediscovered a ruler that makes quilting like easier.
Post a Comment