The horizontal rows have been assembled. Whew, those star blocks took a long time . . . but only because I was extremely particular on which blue went where. Which of course, meant I had to assemble more. In fact, I'm still assembling. Pieces and parts are everywhere. Evidently this means there's going to be a wall hanging too. Glory bee, the fun never ends.
The stack of border units awaits starching. Because these pieces go on the very outer edge of the quilt, I'm starching for stability.
Dolly and I are both looking forward to getting this top done. Other projects are waiting to be cut out. Especially the Fall quilts. We're counting down the days until first frost.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

5 comments:
Beautiful scrappy quilt. Way to go!
It's looking great! Patience pays off! I too, am looking forward to fall. I like the cooler (and less humid) weather. Autumn is my favorite season! HUGS... and stitches
That is going to be so fantastic!! Looks like the scraps multiplied over night - Ha ha
A great 'scrapper eater upper!!!' love it. Something for any room, right. Days are getting shorter....
This looks gorgeous. I love the scrappiness of it, especially that the background for the stars changes from one block to the next. Are the 25-patch blocks cut at 2 1/2" or 2"? You probably mentioned it in a previous post but I can't remember.
I'm looking forward to fall, too! What quilts do you have in mind to sew?
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment