Friday, May 6, 2016

Breezy with a chance of chill.

This was our high today, yup 50.
A bit of rain, a bit of sun, and a bit of brrrr.

 Windows were shut, socks were worn, and the pellet stove came back on.
The only exciting thing going on in the sewing room is fabric prep.  See that big laundry basket?

Yup, all of that fabric needs to be starched, straightened and trimmed up.  Porch sewing requires kits.  All kinds . . . some for QOV, some for me, and maybe some for you.  Exciting ideas are percolating.

Wishing you all a very happy Mother's Day weekend from Dolly and I.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

CountryMum said...

It will warm up soon.... I promise...

Mayleen said...

Its warming up here today - 90 degrees, ack. Humidity usually comes with it which isn't good for me. The air conditioning will be running today. I'm admiring the quilt on the wall behind the table of fabric in baskets - beautiful!

pwl said...

At first I read that as "Breezy with a chance of chili!. LOL Lovely to see Dolly so relaxed. :-)