Monday, April 11, 2016

The next quilt will be warmer . . .

In tone, shade, hue . . . take your pick.
Browns, greens, blues, golds, etc.  Nice comfy shades for a couch quilt.  I pulled this project out when I found myself with 2 days off unexpectedly during the week.   About 20 blocks have been added, with 40 more to go.
Then I began pulling colors for a small table topper.  You can see the stacks on the floor, guarded by Dolly.  She takes her job as "stash protector" very seriously.
Despite the slightly colder days we've had this weekend with temps going down into the 30's at night, spring is definitely coming.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh - the log cabins - LOVE them!! and you are playing in the dirt already!!! Spring is in the air!

Jennie in GA said...

Very nice log cabin start. It is one of my favorite patterns and I have never made a whole Lig Cabin quilt.

Purple Pam said...

That quilt will be big and beautiful. Dolly does take her work seriously, does she not!