How many of you had to scrape ice off of your windshield this morning?
Yesterday Dolly decided the 20-30 degree temps were just right for a bit of sunbathing. Notice the front paw blocking her eyes from the glare. LOL!
Last night I dedicated 2 hours to ironing and folding the bin of orange fabrics. It actually took over 3, but that's okay. One more color is ready for the cabinet shelf.
Some of these will go in the sale pile. I also have a whole bolt of yellow I'll be selling. It's still in the wrapper.
Gifted to me many years ago was this piece of Waverly. We're considering whether this will work on the chair seats. There's nothing more cheerful than bright, bold, BIG flowers.
Slowly I'm collecting these thinner (14" x 14" x 3") $5.00 boxes from the craft section at the W-M store. The idea is to make all my storage containers consistent in size and efficiency. Creative Options is the brand name. True, there are art boxes out there that come with handles, but only if you want to pay more.
During these wintry days, Dolly asked me to remind you to check on your furry ones living outside. Hypothermia happens.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
She is the very cutest girl💕love your bins...what a great idea to have them all the same size!
Those organizing projects take months. I looked up the containers, and you should buy all of them if they are only $5. I can't wait to see the finished results of the organizing.
Post a Comment