What should the F stop be set at? And where, oh where is that button?
Reminds me of the Little Ol' Lady Who Lived in a Shoe
With so many buttons on my Nikon, I'm never quite sure what to do.
The babies don't care though, they just want their apples.
Yesterday's high was 61. Today, HAH, not nearly. We hit 38 this morning. I know I shouldn't complain. Blogging pal Judy said they hit -5 last night in Colorado. Brrrr
My professional window cleaning neighbor came last week and washed my windows, inside and out. I LOVE my view.
Some of you have been asking about the sewing room project. Sad to say, it's still a work in progress. I've begun sorting fabric. Some will be put away and some will go in the sale pile.
Yup, you heard that right, I'll be thinning out the stash . . . and the books . . . and the strips and the squares. We're paring down and that's a good thing. Stay tuned.
I've also been taking fabric off of bolts and have emptied 120 so far. Cardboard takes up space. Some had only 2 yards or so. Some larger pieces will be saved for backings, but most all the plaids will be sold and several flannel pieces too.
Stay warm everyone and drive safely in the fluffy white stuff.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
120 bolts?? I always laugh when one of my non-quilty friends comments on "all my fabric". They haven't got a clue that my collection is pitiful....especially compared to someone who has 120 bolts PLUS!! Good luck with the downsizing.
22 here this morning, -11 in South Dakota yesterday... my window washer will not be here in time to clean my windows before Thanksgiving, oh well they look fine to me. Love your bunny pix. My camera has a special setting for clueless folks like me - 'automatic'. Stay warm!
Post a Comment