Things are looking brighter.
The town crier is pleased to announce these beautiful babies, Peter and Polly, went to a new home this week to be adored pets for the grandchildren.
You've not met Bullet before have you? He was born under the dog house in a burrow with 5 others. But I've never been able to catch him. Interestingly, he's outgrown his siblings.
I wonder if he'll catch up to Jeremiah who is the biggest bunny of them all.
These are 2 of Hazel's litter. Bullet's siblings.
On Monday, Riley, Rebecca's last baby, will be heading off to North Asheville to live with a new family.
This is good news, believe me, for I am out of room.
My Stargazer lily is a paler pink than last year . . . I wonder if it has to do with the cold winter?
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better and I know Dolly is...summer colds are the worst. Your flowers are beautiful...and look at the house full of bunnies...you are a very busy girl❤️
Peonies, right?!? That's the first photo. All of my flowers seem to have the dullness that you speak of. Maybe weather is a factor. We have a 'Frost watch" for tonight. I'm turning it over to fate. It's just wrong to cover things a week before the first calendar date of Summer.
Post a Comment