Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dolly has a wee friend.

 Can you see him sitting on the inverted bucket?
Both are waiting for Spring to arrive no doubt.

Did you get snow yesterday too?  We had flurries all day with high winds and a low of 20 last night.  Brrrr.

However, I know warmer weather is coming, as this is what I found while on a picnic with friends last Saturday.  Aren't they lovely?

I've been busy with a few yard projects.  Nothing very exciting, just things that must get done.  There is a quilt I'll be showing you soon though, so stay tuned.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .  

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a sweet pic of Dolly and her friend. We were in the very low 40's yesterday morning and lots of wind... They said it felt like the 30's...it just doesn't want to go away!

Susan Tidwell said...

lovin' this warmer weather, aren't you? makes it hard to sit in this chair for long, though...