Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Where's my sign" you ask?

Well, actually I don't have a sign.  But if I did, it would say, "NEED HELP"!


Ideas on how to quilt this top are not coming to me.  Perhaps there's a dearth of chocolate in the house.  Dolly has that clueless look on her face, a reflection of mine no doubt.
Or maybe my brain has gone blank, which happens on occasion.  

So I'd truly like your suggestions.  Perhaps you've done one similar.  Perhaps you've seen one done.  Perhaps you'd like to see one done so you can be inspired to finish yours.  The one pattern I can't see doing is plain stippling, but all other ideas will be considered.

Here's the red tree, getting redder.

Fall is coming and with it cooler weather.  Can I get an AMEN from the balcony choir on that one!

If you're encased in a cubicle today, be sure to get out at lunch and see the leaves change.  It's good for the brain, especially if it feels blank.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

No comments: