Monday, March 25, 2013

Today, we were living in a snow globe.


 The snow kept swirling all around us, coming in fast and then slow.

But nothing really stayed on the ground.  The wind chill, however, was around 24 all day.  Brrrr

Yesterday, we saw a bit of sun, whereupon I opened the doors to let some winter out.
Here are Thimbell's 7 babies enjoying front-porch breezes.  They were born on February 16th in a burrow deep under the dog house.  At 3 weeks of age, I finally caught them.  The silver one is named Hi-Ho.  They'll be ready for adoption in 3 weeks.

After taking care of all the furry four-footers on Sunday, I spent the rest of my afternoon cleaning up chaos.  I never know how so much fabric jumps out of the box and lands in various areas of the sewing room.  Elves or Gremlins, it's a question to be sure.  I'm certain this never happens to you!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful home

Carol said...

Pretty snow, but brrrrrrrrr! Hope it's warming up a bit. Those babies are getting so big...cute as can be. Your sewing room just looks like you've been working...can't be creative and neat...that's my story! LOL!

Purple Pam said...

The bunnies are getting so big! Your sewing room is wonderful, so full of color! Love it, love it, love it.

Happy Easter to you and your furry friends.