Sunday, March 3, 2013

A new, old project and some biscuits


Dolly has been having a bit of trouble with her tummy this week.  I won't go into details, but those who own pets will understand.  This morning, using Marilyn's  recipe, I made a double batch of treats.  Despite her size, Dolly has always been very finicky about "cookies."  I'm happy to report, these passed the crunch test.  Remember to use regular pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling.  And if you're having trouble finding brown rice flour, just buy a bag of brown rice and grind it up in your food processor or blender.  It will work just as well.


Here is my current new, old project. It's been languishing in a bin for awhile now.  The orange squares are 1-3/4".  I'll share the rest of the measurements as soon as I can.  Not sure how many blocks I'm going to make yet.  However, the colors I'm pulling are blues, greens, pinks, purples, reds and browns.

. . . . and just in case you need some cuteness added to your day.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey girl, thanks for sharing the pumpkin biscuit link and the tip about grinding up brown rice---I have to cook for my two since they are both allergic to everything under the sun in the doggie world. I'm going to make them some of these.