Monday, February 11, 2013

Condo for rent

 Comes with scenic views and outdoor plumbing.

 A sturdy foundation.

 Side access door made of 2 x 6's and oak bracing.

Oak siding made from heat treated wood pallets.  A tin roof will allow up to a dozen bunnies to sleep peacefully while listening to the rain.

Momma bunny and her 7 youngin's will move into this luxurious high rise as soon as I can get it home.  Dear friends are allowing me the use of their wood shop while I build 3 more.  How I've missed playing in sawdust.

Pictures of the new bunnies soon.  They will open their eyes any day now.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG it's absolutely wonderful !
You are SO talented, congratulations, dear. No doubt the little bunnies and their momma will grow so well and happy, in such a beautiful condo !
Can't wait seeing them ;>)
XOXOXOXO
NADINE

Carol said...

What a wonderful home for Mom and the baby buns!

YankeeQuilter said...

Looks great! A wonderful home for the bunny clan...