Friday, February 1, 2013

Ahem, would someone kindly explain . . .

how it could be 65 degrees on Wednesday and 25 degrees on Friday?


But January was a rough month all around.  One of the brightest stars in my sky, my dear aunt, died on January 8th and Buttons, whom you see here, died on January 9th.  Thus I've had little to say you see.  Grief is something we must all endure.  There is no time reference when we lose someone we love, just a well of memories.

I'll post more soon on the QOV event, projects and updates.

Meanwhile, stay warm, drive safe, and remember to hug the ones you love.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


8 comments:

~Joan said...

So sorry for your losses.

Carol said...

Sending you hugs...

Purple Pam said...

So sorry for the loss of your dear aunt, and your dear Buttons.

antique quilter said...

so hard to lose a treasured aunt and a pet.
so sorry....
the crazy weather who knows....
I can deal with the 45 degree days though!!!
kathie

Melanie said...

Just read your post. I am so sorry...It's so hard losing those you love.....

Paula, the quilter said...

{{{hugs}}}

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Sounds like both your aunt and Buttons made you smile--so try to remember them with a smile. Such a dark time of year to be feeling such sadness.

Pam said...

I am so sorry for your loss San. I hope you have many happy memories of your Aunt. So sorry as well that you had to lose Buttons so soon after your Aunt died. Such a hard ward to start a new year. Hugs ......Pam