Friday, December 7, 2012
Wagons Ho
For those of you asking about my wagon, it was made by Amish craftsman in Bird-In-Hand, PA. Their work shop is in the middle of no-where so I can't give you directions, however, I do have the following:
Rolling Delight Wagons
2703 Stumptown Rd, Bird-In-Hand, PA
Phone: 717-656-4262
Dolly's wagon is model #1300. I bought the high rails (as opposed to low) so it measures 33" high, 24" wide and 48" long. It will hold 1,000 pounds.
There are several other models to choose from including heavy duty steel all purpose wagons, as well as 2 seater buckboard wagons for your pony to pull.
Wagon sides come in either red or green to match your Christmas decor. And no, they are not cheap. BUT, they are hand crafted, heavy duty and will last a lifetime when stored properly.
If you're interested and want to learn more, I would mail them a SASE and request a brochure that shows all of their models, along with a price sheet.
Or you can be adventuresome like me, stop by the workshop and see their samples first hand.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment