Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy dance galore!

The windows are now DONE!

Can I get an AMEN from the balcony choir on that one please. It's only taken me . . . let's see . . 6 weeks.


Now on to the next project, which was begun in September. Old iron bed purchased in 1993.


Using spray on paint stripper, gloves, and scraping tool, I managed to get most of the white paint removed. Now I'm using 60-grit sandpaper on my palm sander to remove the remaining rust and paint. More pictures to come.



Meanwhile Dolly waits patiently for her mom to finish.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

5 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Cannot believe how much Dolly has grown! And you are just the energizer bunny these days....

Carol said...

AMEN! You are amazing!

Elaine Adair said...

Hey, that headboard DOES look like mine! It will be lovely when cleaned up. 8-))

Melanie said...

Enquiring minds want to know------what's that bed frame going to look like......Great conquest.

Purple Pam said...

Hoorah - congrats! Getting those windows done is quite an accomplishment. Dolly looks happy about it, too.