Now Uncle Billy is older than dirt and it's his job to provide the town with jokes. When he can't think of one straight off, he tends to "noodle his noggin".
In other words, think about it awhile.
Kinda like my new quilt top using 3-1/4 inch squares. Of which I had far too many.
The "thinkin" part comes down to using plaid strips in between each section. Simply because I have some plaids I need to use up.
Or maybe solids. . . I have a few of those lying about also.
Sigh . . . I'd best get back to "noodlin".
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
I also enjoy listening to audio books, unfortunately this is not yet much used in our country and few French authors are available on audio. I might consider turning to English/American authors, this would help me improve my English. Any clue/link for me ?
...
LOVE that scrapppy quilt you're making, especially with the use of that plaid fabric in between, which I think is a GREAT idea !
...
THANKS for your email, dear. I'm glad Dolly behave nicely at the park ;>)
XOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
I love reading Jan Karon's books - the characters are so rich!!! Fun quilt that you are working on. HUGS... and stitches
I like the plaid/checks your showing there...
go for it finish this quilt this weekend!
Kathie
I love the look of your quilt-in-progress! Do you have any plaids similar to the one shown with a bit of red in them?
Nice layout for your quilt. Glad Dolly was not hurt on her dash for freedom at the groomers. Did her picture make the paper?
Post a Comment