I'm sure glad you work from home! Look at Miss Dolly...she's loving that snow...I wonder what the boys would think of snow.
We mainly got ice...sun is out today so hopefully it will be gone soon!
Look at that SNOW! Dolly seems to enjoy it. On the news tonight they said that 71% of the U.S. is covered in snow and 49 of the 50 states had snow - even Hawaii!! The only state that doesn't have snow is Florida. Quite the winter! Take care and keep warm :))
I never have been able to figure out why dogs love to bury their noses in the snow! Most of them sure love it dont' they?!
It appears Dolly is having a wonderful time. Is she attempting to retrieve a bone she buried, or digging for gold?
Just like chloe sniffing down under the snow! She looks so funny when she comes up with white snow on her black face!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm sure glad you work from home! Look at Miss Dolly...she's loving that snow...I wonder what the boys would think of snow.
We mainly got ice...sun is out today so hopefully it will be gone soon!
Look at that SNOW! Dolly seems to enjoy it. On the news tonight they said that 71% of the U.S. is covered in snow and 49 of the 50 states had snow - even Hawaii!! The only state that doesn't have snow is Florida. Quite the winter!
Take care and keep warm :))
I never have been able to figure out why dogs love to bury their noses in the snow! Most of them sure love it dont' they?!
It appears Dolly is having a wonderful time. Is she attempting to retrieve a bone she buried, or digging for gold?
Just like chloe sniffing down under the snow! She looks so funny when she comes up with white snow on her black face!
Post a Comment