Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dolly's first snow

I'm sending a thank you out to everyone . . .


who stopped in to inquire how Dolly was doing. We had a very rough night post surgery, but since then she's been feeling better, resting a lot, and staying tucked inside most of the time.

And, as you can see, she enjoyed the snow for a few minutes late this afternoon. Less than an inch fell, but it is supposed to be down around 12 degrees tonight.

If you're also getting inclement weather, please remember to sweep and salt the steps of your elderly relative or neighbor. This is the time of year when so many folks fall on the tiniest patch of ice and break a bone. Just a few minutes of your time could save someone a lot of pain.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

glad she is doing well, oh love the snow picture!
can't wait to see her in lots and lots of snow
we just had rain....I was wishing for snow!
Kathie

Lori said...

I'm so glad Dolly is feeling better!!
I've fallen twice so far this winter and I'm not even old! LOL

Carol said...

Glad she's doing well...what a cute snow dog. Stay warm!

Pam said...

Hi San

Nice to hear that Dolly is doing well after her surgery. I am sorry I have been so neglectful of my blogging friends. I think of you often - and Dolly. I am sorry to see you are having snow down there - must be a Cold Air flow from Canada!!
We are getting Pineapple Express from Hawaii :))
Best wishes
Pam

Elaine Adair said...

Dolly is looking incredibly ... active! This is the first photo (that I remember) where she is NOT snoozing! 8-))

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, etc. 8-))

suz said...

Happy to hear Dolly is doing okay.