. . . . or simply tuck them inside away from wandering deer and possums. Hmmm, it's a conundrum all right.
(By the way, if you come for the unpacking party, you'll receive a free fat quarter in your favorite color. The trick is, you have to unpack it first! LOL)
Until then, keep stitchin . . . .
18 comments:
Can I be the first to come for the unpacking party!!!
What a lovely house!!! Looks like there may be lots of room for visitors - wandering deer and possums -LOL
Congratulations!!!
What a great house! Just love it! Hope you'll be happy and productive there.
I LOVE it! The quilts on the railing are perfect! Congratulations! Much happiness in your new home!
beautiful quilts, beautiful place!
Lovely house...beautiful quilts (especially the blue one). I'm very good at unpacking!! Enjoy your day! :0)
What a gorgeous house! Congratulations. I'd love to help unpack..wish I could get away...
Maybe the deer and possums enjoy quilts too!
I'm happy for you San, genuinely happy!
Wow - a killer outside railing AND inside railing! Your home is gorgeous!
This will be gorgeous with all your quilts! So fun!
You have 2 perfect spots for quilt photos. I'm jealous! Congratulations on the new home, wish I were closer to come help you unpack.
What a beautiful home. You are very blessed.
Lovely home, I think you should use both spots to show off your quilts.
Beautiful home and if I was your neighbour, I would be walking by every day for a peek and leave you a note to show more! :o)
The picture of the quilts on the railing - stunning. Have fun with it and enjoy that unpacking. I can say that because I'm done, lol. Good luck :)
Hugs - Karen
I'd use both spots unless the outside deck gets sun and could fade your quilts!
What a great house! Perfectly suited to show off all your quilts.
When did you move? Is this YOURS now? Beautiful place. Been computerless for a month & it's still wrong, so needs to go back :(
Post a Comment