Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thank you


Fellow quilter Susan over at Patchwork Reflections has been kind enough to pass along the Community Blogger Award to me.

"The Community Blog Award celebrates people who reach out and makes the blogger community a better one."

In turn, I would like to pass this on to 3 folks:

Ms. Glaze over at http://msglaze.typepad.com/paris/ for her constantly humerous and always educational perspective on all things French, most especially the food. Such grand adventures she has!

Of course, how could we get along without the sound musings of Rhonda, over at http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/, who reminds us that dedication to an idea make it truly possible.

All quilters will agree that Dawn over at http://dquilts.blogspot.com/ literally keeps us in stitches while sharing new projects, as well as new adventures along the quilt shop highway.

And a big thank you goes out to each and everyone of you who stop by for a visit and/or a chat. The "quiltin' neighborhood" gets smaller every day.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honored! Thank you so much!!! At first when I saw your post on my blog I thought maybe you were joking BUT IT'S TRUE!

So many people say that blogging is narcissistic, but it's provided me friends all over the world and a community I never could have found just living in Paris. Thanks for thinking of me ;-)

Gros Bisous,
Ms. Glaze

Rhonda Jean said...

you are very generous, Gypsy Quilter. Thank you for the award. : )